Israel’s premier international biomed conference and exhibition, IATI-Biomed 2016, will celebrate its 15th anniversary on May 24-26, at the David InterContinental Hotel in Tel Aviv, Israel.
One of the highlights of this year’s conference and exhibition is the Startup Area, dedicated to providing a powerful, high-end platform for maximum exposure and business development opportunities for innovative startup companies. Strategically located at the exhibition center of the “Royal Hall,” this integral and popular space will be a focal point for visits from overseas and local delegations and individuals, consisting of potential collaborators and investors.
This year the conference program is organized in a new format, and will be divided into 9 different tracks (3 parallel tracks each day) in the following biomedical fields:
- The Promise of Immuno-oncology
- Robotics’ Role in Healthcare
- Neurological Disorders
- Personalized Diagnostics and Precision Medicine
- Cardiology: Listen to Your Aching Heart
- From Academia to Industry
- Health IT
- The New “Kids” on the Block:
– Gene Editing and Gene Therapy
- Early Stage Challenges and Opportunities
In accordance, on each day 15 different startups will be selected to exhibit at the startup hall, which will coincide with the fields of the track of that day.
In addition to your stand, you will have the opportunity to apply to participate in the Startup Competition.
HOW TO APPLY:
You are requested to submit an abstract via an online form to be found at the event website.
The presentations will then be reviewed by the Startup Area Committee, which will select the companies to participate as exhibitors in the Startup Area.
The selected companies may then sign up and register at the Startup Area.
The abstracts will be also be evaluated as part of the Startup Competition.
The winners will be formally announced during the event.
Participation fee: NIS 1,500.
Price is for 1 day of the exhibition, dependent on the daily Conference Tracks.
Companies who are selected to participate in the Startup Area will receive the following:
– Meeting table with two chairs
– Signage with company’s name and logo
– Electrical outlet
– Company/product profile published in the list of exhibitors in the official exhibition catalog
– Two exhibitor badges for each company, allowing free entry to the exhibition and networking areas
– One Conference Badge, allowing entrance to Conference sessions
Don’t delay. Secure your spot today.