Millions of people planned to come to Israel this year but were forced to cancel due to the pandemic. This is disappointing for them − and downright disastrous for the Israeli tourism industry.
Here’s your chance to both experience Israel in a powerful way and support Israeli tour guides during this challenging period. With over a dozen online, experiential tours scheduled over the course of the year – from November 2020 through August 2021 – you’ll visit Israel twice a month… without the jet-lag.
Your virtual tours are excellent! Learning and fun combined… a wonderful series.
We embark on expertly guided tours of the Jerusalem shuk, the Old City, Tel Aviv, Masada, Haifa, Safed, the Negev, and more. Our extraordinary guides will make you feel like you’re actually there:
The Israel Unlocked series is available exclusively to Times of Israel Community members. If you would like to virtually experience Israel like never before − while supporting Israeli tour guides during the pandemic − please join our Community now!
Excellent virtual tour of Jerusalem today. The next best thing to being there!
~ S.K., Philadelphia
Not only was it great to pretend to be out of the house, but the tour itself covered subjects I really love.
~ D.W., United Kingdom
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Do the virtual tours cost money? The virtual tours do not cost money, and are included in your Community membership.
- How do I register for the virtual tours? There is no need to register or sign up for the virtual tours. Simply click on the link in the emails to open the Zoom class. Please note that you might not be able to enter the Zoom until the tour actually starts.
- Are the virtual tours live only, or can I watch them at a later time? The virtual tours are initially presented live via Zoom, and a recording of each tour can be accessed the following day on the Community website.
- How long are the virtual tours? Each tour is about 1 hour long, with time reserved at the end for Questions & Answers with the tour guide.
- How do I watch tours from before April 13? A recording of every tour can be found on the Community website. Simply scroll down and click “See more” to view previous content.