Human Growth Hormone, or HGH, is naturally occurring in the human body and is very necessary for proper muscle growth as well as cell regeneration and reproduction. The body needs HGH to combat the long-term effects of injury, muscle stress, and even just the normal aging process. From people suffering from natural deficiencies to your typical gym junkie, everyone can benefit from HGH supplements. But which of these supplements is the best HGH supplement?
There are a number of HGH supplements on the market, and they all make lots of claims about how they’ll develop muscle, make your skin look better, reverse the aging process, improve your mental health, and a plethora of other research-based benefits, and these claims have been shown to be true. However, not all products are created equally. Some of these products require injections and will need a prescription from a licensed doctor. Others are, essentially, snake oil with useless, unnatural products. Not to mention that most synthetic HGH injections and prescriptions have severe side effects. So, what products should you use?
There are 4 products on the market that do not require a prescription, are 100% legal, and use all-natural ingredients, so you don’t have to worry about the awful side effects that come with expensive HGH injections and prescriptions. These products are:
Top 4 HGH Supplements
- GenF20 Plus – Best for Anti-aging
- HyperGH 14X – Best for Muscle Building
- High-X2 – Best Natural HGH Realeaser
- Provacyl – Best for Men Over 50
But which of these products is the best? It can depend on what you are specifically looking for, but we’ll take a look into each product to come to a reasonable conclusion of which of these is the best HGH supplement.
#1. GenF20 Plus (Highest Rated HGH Supplement)
GenF20 Plus is an all-natural, non-prescription HGH supplement that is intended to be taken 4 times a day before meals. It advertises itself as a means to “reverse the aging process” by stimulating the pituitary gland to produce more HGH, which it purports to de-wrinkle the skin, increase energy, reduce fatigue, and help with the building of lean muscle mass.
GenF20 Plus brags that it is the best HGH supplement because it can increase HGH production in the body, without the need for prescription synthetic HGH, by providing high doses of the natural ingredients that increase HGH production. It does this by using a combination of peptides, amino acids, and other nutritional, natural ingredients.
GenF20 Plus boasts that you will see results in around 12 weeks.
- L-Arginine HCl
- Tribulus Terrestris Extract
- L-Lysine HCl
- Astragalus Root
- Colostrum Powder
- Deer Velvet Antler
- Gamma-Amino Butyric Acid
- Anterior Pituitary Powder
- Phosphatidyl Choline
- GTF Chromium
- A cursory glance at the GenF20 Plus website reveals a number of doctor recommendations and scientific studies. While all HGH supplements have a section titled ‘Medical Proof’ on their website, GenF20 is heavily focused on the proof of its efficacy, and this is largely because it has the studies to prove that it works.
- Amino Acids boost GH production. Amino acids, like L-Arginine and Gamma-Amino Butyric Acid (GABA) have been shown to naturally increase the production of GH in the body. GenF20 Plus is filled with these amino acids in various forms, which means each amino acid will have a distinct effect on the body.
- Improved Blood Flow. Improving blood flow has a bunch of positives for health, both physical and mental, including reduced blood pressure, reduced stress, increased energy, increased libido, improved heart health, and many, many other positives. GenF20 Plus has multiple ingredients that improve blood flow, like Astragalus Root, Tribulus Terrestris Extract, and Deer Velvet Antler. This increased blood flow will make any user of GenF20 Plus feel years younger by improving their mental, physical, and sexual health.
- Natural HGH boosters. GenF20 Plus contains three specific ingredients that are amazing for developing natural HGH production. Colostrum is found in breast milk and is ideal for developing children. Therefore, anyone with HGH deficiencies will greatly benefit from the increased use of Colostrum Powder. Anterior Pituitary Powder is used to energize the pituitary gland, the part of the body designed to produce HGH.
- Decreased Body Fat and Increased Lean Muscle. Science has shown a connection between increased body fat and decreased HGH. GenF20 Plus has a multitude of ingredients that have been shown to help the body metabolize fats and glucose in the body so that the body can more efficiently burn off unnecessary calories and fats. Furthermore, the increased metabolism will also help provide increased energy, which will help give you the drive to go to the gym and improve your physic further. Ingredients like Colostrum also help with muscle repair and boost the insulin-like growth factors in the body, which helps with the creation of lean muscle mass.
- No Severe Side Effects. While a few of the ingredients in GenF20 Plus have shown mild side effects in a small percentage of users, GenF20 Plus’ natural ingredients may make it an infinitely safer alternative to expensive, prescription synthetic HGH.
Pros and Cons
The reasons to give GenF20 Plus a try are:
- Heavily backed by scientific, clinically valid research, especially as it relates to the production of IGF-1
- Safe, natural ingredients
- Packed full of amino acids and peptides
- Incredibly positive user reviews
- 3200 mg of high-quality ingredients to boost HGH, testosterone, and burn fat, increase energy, improve mood and sleep, and help build lean muscle
- Price (around $70 for a one month supply) is comparable to other natural HGH supplements and much cheaper than synthetic HGH injections
- 100% legal to use and does not require a prescription
- Provides a 67-day, money-back guarantee
Though GenF20 Plus is one of the best HGH supplements on the market, a few things to consider are:
- The efficacy of a few of the ingredients in GenF20 Plus, such as Deer Velvet Antler and Tribulus Terrestris, is questionable and requires more research
- Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding should avoid GenF20 Plus
- Cannot be used if you are allergic or sensitive to dairy, and is also not vegan friendly
- GenF20 Plus seems tailored towards men, as many of the ingredients show side effects in women more often
HyperGH 14X is an HGH supplement sold specifically as the best supplement for bodybuilders. It is taken twice a day, before meals, much like GenF20 Plus. In fact, many of the things that can be said about GenF20 Plus can be said about HyperGH 14x. The ingredients in the two products are fairly identical, though HyperGH 14X does boast over 800 mg more of HGH precursors.
HyperGH 14X claims to be completely natural and side-effect-free, thoug
h some of the ingredients, being that they are similar to GenF20 Plus, can lead to some mild side effects like headaches and upset stomach, though nothing severe or detrimental to a person’s health can be claimed.
The thing that separates HyperGH 14X from GenF20 Plus is that it seems to market itself specifically to bodybuilders and anyone looking to gain lean muscle. While GenF20 Plus also makes the claim that it can build lean muscle, a quick look at HyperGH 14X shows a hyper-focus on that particular benefit of HGH production.
HyperGH 14X states that results can be seen in as little as 6 weeks, but also notes that studies reveal that real results are usually shown after 6 months of regular use.
- Astragalus Root Extract
- Tribulus Terrestris Extract
- Deer Antler Velvet
- Gamma-Amino Butyric Acid
- Anterior Pituitary Powder
- Phosphatidyl Choline
- GTF Chromium
- Similar benefits to GenF20 Plus. As already mentioned, there aren’t a lot of differences between GenF20 Plus and HyperGH 14x, so many of the benefits you would receive from GenF20 Plus would also apply to HyperGH 14x. Being that GenF20 Plus is a beloved and highly rated product, this is ultimately a positive thing for HyperGH 14x.
- Increase in Amino Acids. Again, amino acids are a big part of HGH production. Most HGH natural supplements will contain L-Arginine, which HyperGH 14X does have, but not all of them have L-Ornithine, which can produce triple the amount of HGH than L-Arginine. Furthermore, L-Ornithine works with exercise, unlike L-Arginine, which showed less production with exercise. L-Valine is also a new one to the formula, and the great thing about L-Valine is that it cannot be produced in the body naturally and requires dietary supplementation.
- Better, More Efficient Sleep. The ingredients in HyperGH 14X not only improve your overall sleep but also ensure that the absolute most HGH will be released while you sleep, especially in the first 60 minutes. Since HGH helps repair muscles and tissue, your sleep will be the most restful it can be and you will get the most out of your rest periods.
- Improved Blood Flow Improves Mental and Physical Health. As discussed with GenF20 Plus, ingredients in this product improve your blood flow, which in turn reduces blood pressure, reduces stress, and increases energy. The stress reduction will definitely help with sleep, while the increased energy will drive you to get to the gym and improve your physique, as well as boost your metabolism to help drop those unnecessary body fats and convert what’s left into lean, powerful muscle.
- 80% – 90% Absorption of Ingredients. HyperGH 14X uses a process known as Enteric Coating, which is a specific pill coating that keeps the stomach acid from burning up the necessary ingredients. Most HGH boosters don’t use this type of coating, so many of the necessary ingredients are lost in digestion. However, HyperGH 14X is able to boast an 80 to 90% absorption of its ingredients, leading to a more effective, powerful pill.
- Natural and No Prescription Required. The ingredients in HyperGH 14X are completely natural and do not require a prescription from a doctor, so they are a 100% legal supplement to acquire and take with no real side effects known.
Pros and Cons
There are many reasons to consider HyperGH 14x. For example, some of the pros are:
- The Enteric Coating that allows an 80% – 90% absorption
- Increased Amino Acids for greater HGH production, including amino acids that work effectively with work out
- All-natural with no major side effects and 100% legal with no prescription
67-day, risk-free, money-back guarantee
- Comparable price to other HGH supplements at about $70 for a one month supply, significantly cheaper than synthetic HGH treatments
A few things to consider before buying HyperGH 14X are:
- Since it is very similar to GenF20 Plus, HyperGH 14X is not dairy-free or vegan friendly and should not be taken by women who are nursing or pregnant
- Not significantly different in ingredients from other products on the market
- Not as proven either clinically or by user reviews
#3. HGH-X2 (Unique Ingredients)
CrazyBulk’s HGH-X2 is another GH booster that claims to be able to strengthen bones, build muscle, and increase the production of HGH in the human body. Like the other examples looked at so far, it is completely natural, and so it is relatively safe and side-effect-free. HGH-X2 also boasts few doses, only requiring 2 pills in the morning to see effects from the supplements.
Unlike the previous supplements, HGH-X2 recommends not constantly taking the supplement. It recommends taking the recommended dose for 2 months straight before taking a one and a half week break from the treatment, so the supplement should be taken in cycles and not just become a permanent fixture in your diet.
CrazyBulk’s HGH-X2 is not meant to show results on its own. It is intended to be paired with proper diet and exercise.
- Maca Root
- Pentanoic Acid
- Mucuna Pruriens
- Hawthorn Berry
- Unique Ingredients. While HGH-X2 may not have as many ingredients as the other products reviewed thus far, it does have unique ingredients, thus giving it unique benefits. The Hawthorn Berry increases blood flow in the body, which brings about benefits like increased energy, reduced body fat, increased metabolism, and improved blood pressure, while ingredients like Pentanoic Acid and Maca Root help boost the production of HGH in your body. Interestingly, as well as the usual HGH and testosterone boost that most HGH boosters provide, the inclusion of Mucuna Pruriens, an African legume, has been shown to increase dopamine, thus leading to mentally healthier users of the product. In fact, the use of Mucuna Pruriens has been shown to reduce depression in lab rats.
- Can Be Stacked With Other Products. The lack of ingredients might be seen as a turn-off for some users, but for those who are already using other supplements and finding results, the fewer ingredients in HGH-X2 could be seen as a benefit. After all, all ingredients can be dangerous and detrimental if taken in excess, and it is not uncommon for supplement junkies to not consider how much of a supplement they are taking. HGH-X2 gets a lot done without overloading their product.
- All-Natural, All-Safe. HGH-X2 is made from all-natural ingredients, and though it has many of the same benefits as synthetic growth hormone and steroids, it does not have the same risks as those products. HGH-X2 is a much safer alternative to legal, prescribed steroids and HGH, which is also why it is available over-the-counter.
- Improved Ratio of Muscle to Fat. Building muscle requires bulking up. In order to bulk up, bodybuilders must increase their caloric intake. But, while doing so, bodybuilders will also pack on the pounds. The ingredients in HGH-X2 are designed to help cut the additional fat through a boost in metabolism and blood flow, thus helping to turn that bulk into leaner, more efficient muscle mass.
Pros and Cons
There are many benefits of using HGH-X2, like:
- Useful and safe with other products
- Unique ingredients not commonly seen in other HGH supplements
- Is FDA Approved
- Has unique benefits like increasing dopamine and Maca Root has been found to have positive effects on tumors
- Maca Root has been said to block estrogen, which would help in the production of testosterone
- All-natural, side-effect-free ingredients
- A 60-Day, money-back guarantee
- Cheaper than other products at $60 for a one month supply
However, there are some downsides to HGH-X2. For example:
- This product is specifically designed for men. The estrogen-blocking qualities could be unhealthy for women
- This product is not vegan or vegetarian friendly
- Some of the benefits of Maca Root are not fully supported and more testing is required
- For HGH production, HGH-X2 does not have near the same amount of amino acids as other products
Provacyl advertises itself as a natural remedy for male andropause, also sometimes called male menopause. Andropause refers to a natural drop in testosterone and hormonal changes in men as they get older. Provacyl is the only product on this list that is specifically made to combat the changes and symptoms of ‘male menopause’.
Provacyl claims that it can improve a man’s sex life, energy, and focus in as little as 30 days, though it does recommend a 3-month regime before truly deciding if the product works. The recommended dosage is two pills a day, less than the dosage recommended for GenF20 Plus and HyperGH 14x.
At 23 active ingredients, Provacyl definitely has the most ingredients, so it might be assumed that Provacyl does the most work of any of the pills. It is also sold in most stores, like Wal-Mart, Walgreens, Rite Aid, and Safeway.
- Gamma-Amino Butyric Acid
- Zinc Monomethionine Aspartate
- Muira Puama
- Acai Fruit
- Panax Ginseng
- Anterior Pituitary Powder
- Ginkgo Biloba
- Soy Phosphate Complex
- Swedish Flower Pollen
- Hypothalamus Powder
- Vitamin D3
- D-Aspartic Acid
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin K2
- Lots of Amino Acids. There are 8 different amino acids in Provacyl. As has already been discussed, amino acids are a big factor in producing HGH. On this list, Provacyl has the most amino acids in its formula.
- Testosterone Booster. Longjack, Vitamin D3, Vitamin K2, Vitamin B6, Zinc, and D-Aspartic Acid are all testosterone boosting ingredients, and boosting testosterone is a great way to not only give yourself more energy and focus but also a great way to help turn fat into muscle. From an HGH standpoint, fat can cause a reduction in HGH, so anything that assists the body in regulating fat would work as a way to boost HGH.
- Heart Disease Prevention. Acai Fruit is a top-notch antioxidant. Antioxidants are a great way to prevent heart disease. DHEA has also been shown to help reduce or prevent heart disease as well. Considering that heart disease is the leading cause of death in all age, gender, and racial groups, anything that could help prevent heart disease has to be seen as a net positive.
- Mental Health. Ginseng, Soy Phosphate, and Ginkgo Biloba are all connected to a reduction of stress, depression, focus, and memory. Not only will you feel mentally healthier, but oftentimes, the key to leading a healthier life through diet and exercise is a mental battle, and supplements with the above ingredients, like Provacyl, can help give you the mental boost needed. This is along with the ingredients that will help with blood flow by boosting the metabolism, which in turn will provide the user with more energy and less fatigue.
- No Major Side-Effects, Because It Is Largely Natural. Since the supplement is made of natural ingredients, you don’t have to worry about long-lasting, painful side effects.
Pros and Cons
With lots of ingredients comes lots of benefits, such as:
- Increased blood flow
- Increased energy
- Reductions in depression, fatigue, and stress
- Lots of testosterone boosters
- Lots of metabolism boosters
- Heart disease prevention
- The most amino acids of any of the products so far
- Very open about the scientific accuracy of the product
- 67-day, money-back guarantee
However, there are some cons to consider, like:
- Increased ingredients generally mean that you have to be safe about how many other supplements you are taking. Provacyl may not pair well with other ingredients
- DHEA has also shown signs of being bad for the heart, so further research may be required
- Panax Ginseng has been shown to have some long term side effects, like sleeplessness, if used over 6 months
- Due to the estrogen-blocking, this product may not be very useful to women
Provacyl is a relatively new product, so it hasn’t had a lot of time to be market tested
Having examined the products and their advantages and disadvantages, which is truly the best HGH supplement? There are a lot of factors, and at the end of the day, it may just come down to the individual purpose for each product. For example:
- GenF20 Plus seems to be the best all-around HGH supplement, providing the best ingredients for HGH production without being stuck to a particular niche.
- HyperGH 14X is the best product for bodybuilders, as many of the ingredients in the product are activated by working out
- HGH X-2 is the best product if you are already on other supplement regimes and just need a little extra kick for your health
- Provacyl is the best for conditions related to age, especially with the intense amount of ingredients in the pill to deal with multiple symptoms of age
Still, can a judgment be made on the best HGH supplement?
Toss-Up Between GenF20 Plus and HyperGH 14x
Honestly, the reviews and research seem to support GenF20 and HyperGH 14X as the best HGH supplements. The ingredients are fairly identical, with both supplements making slight changes from one another to focus in on a more particular clientele and market. Still, the research into GenF20 Plus is fairly convincing, and since HyperGH 14X is fairly identical in formula, you are going to see very similar results if you use one or the other, with HyperGH 14X taking a little bit of an edge if you are focused on bodybuilding, but GenF20 Plus taking a little bit of an edge in customer reviews and satisfaction.
The reason these two edge out HGH X-2 and Provacyl is that both of these products rely on supplements that aren’t thoroughly researched and have been found questionable in clinical trials. The efficacy of Maca Root in HGH X-2 has never been fully proven, and the DHEA in Provacyl may have issues with causing heart disease. This isn’t to say that GenF20 Plus and Hyper GH 14x don’t have ingredients with questionable research data, as they both have Deer Velvet Antler, the use of amino acids and proven HGH boosters makes these supplements a bit more reliable and a bit easier on the mind when it comes to risking the purchase.
It should also be noted that HGH X-2, while not as scientifically backed, is FDA approved.
No Solid Solutions for Vegans, Vegetarians, and Women
Unfortunately, none of these products are vegan or vegetarian friendly. The Deer Antler Velvet rules out GenF20 Plus and HyperGH 14x, and HGH X-2 and Provacyl use gelatins and collagen as inactive ingredients. So, if you are on a vegetarian or vegan diet but are in need of HGH supplements, you are going to have to look elsewhere for your product.
Furthermore, all of these products are heavily advertised towards men. A lot of this has to do with the fact that the products all have some ingredient that blocks estrogen production. This makes sense, as all of these products not only boost HGH, but also testosterone, which is a factor in boosting metabolism, which burns fat, which helps with HGH production. This is great for men seeking to lose some weight while also promoting healthy HGH production, but this means that women with HGH deficiencies are left without much of an alternative.
Fair Prices and Fair Deals
All of these products are going to be cheaper and easier to obtain than synthetic HGH. All of the products are 100% legal to buy without a prescription, and since they range from $60 to $70 for a one-month supply, they are going to be far cheaper than the thousands of dollars that HGH injections would cost you.
They all offer the same 3 months, risk-free, money-back guarantee, and all of the guarantees are pretty straightforward. If you are unhappy with your product you mail the empty boxes and bottles back. The companies will process you a refund with no questions asked. This should provide clients with some peace of mind, as each of the retailers seem confident enough in their products to risk refunds.
Natural and Safe
These products are all-natural and completely safe. Though they have experienced different degrees of scientific testing, nothing you are putting in your body is harmful in healthy doses. They are all side-effect-free and infinitely safer to use than synthetic HGH and steroids. While some people may have severe enough HGH deficiencies that require prescription-based HGH injections, if those treatments can be avoided, they should. For these reasons, all of the products mentioned here are a great alternative to synthetic HGH.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I purchase these products?
All of them can be purchased directly from their own websites, but the availability outside of their websites varies from product to product. The most available product is Provacyl, as it can be found at Walgreens, Albertsons, Wal-Mart, Rite Aid, or most major pharmacies. GenF20 Plus seems exclusively available online, but can be found on walmart.com, newegg.com, and amazon.com. HyperGH 14X is also available on walmart.com, newegg.com, and sears.com. CrazyBulk’s HGH X-2 is only available on CrazyBulk’s website.
Why buy these supplements and not get a prescription for synthetic HGH or other legal steroids?
There are circumstances where you should. If you suffer from severe HGH deficiencies, like, as an example, because of HIV, you may need the more invasive and risky HGH injections. Make sure to talk with your doctor about why you may need to consider synthetic HGH or other legal steroid treatments to rebuild and repair muscles.
However, if your deficiencies are not as severe, synthetic HGH and steroid treatments can come with some very severe side effects, such as:
- Developing carpal tunnel
- Increased resistance to insulin
- Developing type 2 diabetes
- Edema, or the swelling of the arms and legs
- Pain in the muscles and joints
- Gynecomastia, or the enlargement of breast tissue in men
- Increasing your risk of developing certain kinds of cancer
Meanwhile, the HGH supplements listed above are not synthetic HGH, nor are they steroids. They are natural ingredients designed to help your body naturally restore your HGH levels in order to build and repair muscles, burn fat, improve mental fortitude, and increase testosterone. Because these supplements are all-natural, they are side-effect-free and will not cause any serious health concerns as long as the appropriate doses are safe.
Of course, if you have concerns, you should talk to your doctor, especially if you are already on a certain medication or supplement plan. You wouldn’t want to take too many of a supplement and put toxic levels of these ingredients in your body, nor would you want the supplements to interfere with your medication.
Who shouldn’t take these HGH Supplements?
As mentioned above, women and anyone on a vegan or vegetarian diet should not take these HGH supplements. Women who are pregnant or nursing should especially not take these supplements. This isn’t to say that women who need HGH treatment don’t have options, but these particular HGH supplements are more tailored towards the needs of men.
Anyone on blood pressure medication or with a history of heart disease should their physician before beginning a regiment of these HGH supplements. This does not mean they cannot take these pills, but some of the increased blood flow and heart benefits that the ingredients in these supplements create could affect the outcome of the medications a person with blood pressure or heart issues may be taking. Again, this doesn’t rule out your use of any of these supplements, but if you have these conditions, you should probably talk to your doctor.
Make sure to check your allergies against the ingredients in these products as well. While they are safe and healthy products, they are not allergen-free. Most of the products, like GenF20 Plus and HyperGH 14x, are not good for anyone with a dairy allergy.
Do these products work safely?
The short answer is yes. Due to their all-natural ingredients, all of these supplements may have some side-effect-free and have shown, in clinical studies, to boost IGF-1 and HGH in the body. The various other ingredients have shown efficacy in their claims as well, from boosting metabolism to blood pressure to energy and mood.
However, as mentioned above, certain ingredients, like Maca Root and Deer Antler Velvet, have more inconclusive results when it comes to their efficacy, and more study is necessary before some of the bolder claims that have been made about these ingredients is shown to be true.
There are also a few minor side effects that can be noted. In rare cases, mild indigestion has been noted with these supplements, and Panax Ginseng has been known to cause sleeplessness when used over long periods of time.
With that said, the research is largely on the side of the HGH products, and any side effects that have been reported are rare and very mild, especially when taken in the appropriate doses. Still, if you have concerns, feel free to consult a trusted physician or dietician before beginning a regiment.
Like with most things, the best HGH supplement is going to be based on your needs. While GenF20 Plus and HyperGH 14X would appear to give you the absolute best bang for your bunk, CrazyBulk’s HGH X-2 and Provacyl to present benefits of their own that could be useful, depending on what you are trying to do.
Like with most supplements, the products aren’t perfect, and a few of the ingredients might have claims about them that are a bit more outrageous than they should be, but the reality is that the main claims are true. These supplements can help build HGH in the body without all the potentially detrimental side effects that synthetic HGH and steroids can cause. Feel free to consult your physician today to decide which HGH supplement might be right for you.
The information does not constitute advice or an offer to buy. Any purchase made from the above press release is made at your own risk. Consult an expert advisor/health professional before any such purchase. Any purchase made from this link is subject to the final terms and conditions of the website’s selling as mentioned in the above as source. The Advertising Agency and its downstream distribution partners do not take any responsibility directly or indirectly. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the company this news is about.
This article is sponsored content. No endorsement by The Times of Israel of advertiser products or services, real or implied, is intended.