This year, with the help of Judaica WebStore.com, your Passover experience can be more meaningful and enjoyable than ever before. Our “2015 Top Passover Picks” is your guide to beautiful Passover Judaica from Israel, including unique Seder Plates, Haggadahs, Matzah trays and covers, Kiddush cups, candlesticks, Kosher gift baskets and more, so you can enjoy freedom in elegant style! Here are a few examples:
- Bird’s Head Haggadah: This rare Haggadah is inspired by the original “Bird’s Head” Haggadah, which was published in Germany and dates back to the end of the 13th century (The original resides in the Israel Museum, Jerusalem). It is richly illustrated by movable pop-ups depicting major scenes, such as the Crossing of the Red Sea, the baking of Matzot, and the Ten Plagues etc, while the replacement of human faces by animal-heads is representative of Ashkenazi Jewish manuscripts of the 13th and 14th centuries. A church edict in Germany in 1215 forced all male Jews to wear pointed hats, also reproduced here. Told in Hebrew and English, it’s sure to become a family favorite for years to come.
- Alsace, France, 19th century, Ceramic. The unique design of this beautiful Passover Seder plate was inspired by a late 19th-century Seder plate from Alsace in northern France. It features at the center an illustration depicting the Exodus from Egypt, while its border are decorated with ivy and the Hebrew words Pesach (the Pascal lamb), Matzah (unleavened bread), and Maror (bitter herbs), three essential components of the Passover Seder. A gorgeous work of art that will add style and meaning to your holiday table.
- Galilee’s Exclusive Kosher Gift Box: This Kosher gift box makes the perfect addition to your Passover holiday table. Inside is an assortment of all natural delicacies from one of the world’s most precious landscapes, the Galilee region of Israel, including a bottle of exclusive Argaman red wine, natural haroset for the Seder (as well as being a delicious snack any time of the year), plum spread made from local orchards and two delicious apple hot tea infusions. This is a taste of Israel like you have never experienced.
- Yair Emanuel Wooden Elijah’s Cup (with Saucer): One of the most beautiful customs of the Passover Seder is to designate a cup of wine for Elijah the Prophet who is believed to visit every Jewish home on this night. Throughout history Jews have tended to use a special cup that they set aside all year just for this purpose. Add some stylish joy to your holiday table with this wooden Cup of Elijah with a hand-painted Jerusalem motif in vivid, acrylic colors. Makes a wonderful choice for Elijah and the whole family.
- Tree of Life Embroidered Polysilk Tallit: This best selling tallit is from the famous contemporary Israeli artist Yair Emanuel. It is embroidered with an elegant Etz Chaim (Tree of Life) decorative motif, while the embroidery on the yoke reads Eitz Chaim Hi Lamahazikim Ba Vetom’cheiha Meushar (It is a tree of life for those who grasp it and its supporters are happy) (Proverbs 3:18). Comes with a matching tallit bag and kippah. A beautiful blend of ancient tradition and modern art.
So check it out! With any of our Passover picks at hand, the stage is now set for you to experience this night of freedom like you never have before. Don’t wait. Shop today!