You keep doing what you’re doing. Kupat Ha’ir will pray for you for 40 consecutive days to help find your soulmate at the holiest places int he world including The Western Wall!
Let us partner up together and understand that we will not just be praying for you to find your soulmate. Kupat Ha’ir will also be praying for your soulmate to find you.
Let’s do this together and start planning your wedding!
What is Kupat Ha’ir?
Kupat Ha’ir is the largest Israeli volunteer-based charity organization that assists and supports thousands of needy individuals and families among Israel’s weaker population. It is funded by the support and contributions of Jews worldwide and the great Rabbanim. (The Tzedakah of the Gedolei Hador)
What does Kupat Ha’ir do?
- Provides food to Israel’s poor.
- Distributes monthly and yearly stipends to Israel’s families in dire need who are researched by professionals and Great Rabbi’s.
- Subsidizes therapists for dysfunctional families in Israel.
- Subsidizes dentists (which is not covered by the Israeli government).
- Hachnosas Kala (escorting a bride to the huppah).
- Provides money and social work for Israeli widows and orphans.
- Covers expenses for sick Israeli people without insurance coverage.
- Assists large or dysfunctional Israeli families with help care taking of, feeding, and bathing children, so they can attend school.
- Subsidizes tuition for Israeli families who can not afford to.
Kupat Ha’ir will pray for you and your soulmate to find one another.