In this fast paced, hectic and competitive world, relaxation has become a luxury for many. You may have personal, job or financial problems weighing too heavily on your mind and no matter how much you want to, you find yourself unable to empty your mind of your troubles. If you fit this description we have the perfect answer to your problems!
Our solution for you is to buy weed online. Not convinced? The hemp-derived weed market is growing increasingly popular as it is less harmful than other psychoactive drugs. The sites we recommend have a particular percentage of delta-9 THC in their products that help you get high but have no adverse effects in limited dosage. Our recommended brands are safe, effective, legal and offer you a lot of variety.
And what does buying online bring to the table? It is more convenient, comfortable, and private. If you are already very stressed out, the last thing you need is to go to dozens of stores and try to remember which product caught your eye from each one. No, you can simply sit back, read our article and then browse through the selections of the brands we have suggested at your leisure!
Best Online Platforms To Buy Weed Safely:
Exhale Wellness: Best Weed Delivery Services For Buying Weed Online
BudPop: Top Brand To Buy Weed & Marijuana Legally
Hollyweed: Trusted Weed Vendors For Delta 8 Products
#1. Exhale Wellness – Best Weed Delivery Services For Buying Weed Online
Exhale Wellness is located in the United States, with its base of operations in Los Angeles, California. Besides weed, Exhale Wellness sells a wide range of Delta-8 THC products. The products are all hemp-derived; hemp is one of the species of the cannabis plant. Products made from hemp are safer than “hard” drugs but still effective in helping you relax, and Exhale Wellness is known for having some of the most potent products in its itinerary.
As Exhale Wellness is very open about how they make their products and where they source their ingredients, we can guess why their products are so successful. Customers trust Exhale Wellness because it does not hide anything from its buyers. The entire process from cultivating ingredients to processing delta-8 products to packaging and shipping is laid out in front of you.
Exhale Wellness’ main ingredient, hemp, comes from Colorado farms. It is the most premium hemp available on the market and it is completely organic. The hemp plants are grown without GMOs and subjected only to pre-approved pesticides.
Cannabis experts have approved Exhale Wellness’ ingredients and product-making procedures. All their products are third-party lab tested, adding to their credibility. You can find further details on the procedures and tests on Exhale Wellness’ website. These details include a section that will educate you on their methods and policies, results from third-party lab tests and a frequently asked questions section.
Exhale Wellness‘s transparency and dedication to making the least harmful yet most efficacious products make it an irreplaceable name in the THC business world. As a consumer, it should be a must-try site for you.
- Offers many different THC products, including but not limited to edibles, vape pens and cartridges, rolls, cigarettes, and delta-8 flowers.
- Customers noted gummies helped soothe inflammation.
- Many bundles you can avail of if you want to buy more than one product.
- Hemp used is organic.
- No genetically modified ingredients.
- No artificial coloring or artificial flavoring.
- Ingredients tested by third-party labs.
- Test results available on website.
- A good brand for those just beginning their THC journey.
- You are given a set of instructions to follow regarding dosage and consumption.
Devoted customer service
- Your queries are answered via both phone and email.
- Reasonably priced products.
- You are given a discount of 20% on your first purchase.
- Refunds available.
- Contact customer service within 30 days for refunds.
- Free domestic shipping.
- Excellent reputation as a delta-8 brand.
- Sells multiple delta-8 products
- Items can be bought in bundles to save money.
- Ingredients used are all organic.
- No GMOs involved in the plant growing process anywhere.
- No cruelty, to animals or workers, in any area of the business.
- Website has charts so you can check what dosage you should use
- Good option for those new to the delta-8 world
- Explains clearly how to use each product, from the procedure to the amount.
- Reasonably priced products.
- 20% discount on the first order.
- Shipping is free.
- 30 day money back guarantee.
- Dedicated customer service.
- Customer service available on both email and phone.
- Only works online, impossible to buy in-person.
Exhale Wellness has received positive views online for weed and all its hemp-based products. Exhale Wellness is a popular choice for many because they cater not just to Delta-8 users but also to CBD users. Each of these has a variety of options for you to try out.
The reviews praised the efficiency of the products and the organic nature of the ingredients. Clients were appreciative that the products helped decrease anxiety, stress, and pain in some cases. The customer service also received praise for quick and concise responses.
We collected reviews from various sources and articles, for example, google reviews, and most of them were full of praise for Exhale Wellness and its products.
=> Click here to visit the official website “Exhale Wellness”
#2. BudPop – Top Brand To Buy Weed & Marijuana Legally
Another company well worth checking out if you would like to buy weed online is BudPop. BudPop is an online store created by a group of young individuals who were displeased by what the cannabis market offered. They decided to create their own business, which would focus on making products from organic hemp.
BudPop has gotten very popular in the past year and has built up a decent market for itself. Its popularity is because of the quality, efficiency, and convenience they offer, even for those new to buying weed online. The online store is easy to navigate, and BudPop pays attention to its products like few other companies do. It keeps a close eye on the creation process and the cultivation and growth of the hemp they use, packaging, distributing, etc.
BudPop has a variety of delta-8 products to offer, and they are continuously inventing new products to stay ahead of the loop. Thus, if you would like to stay updated with the THC world, opting for BudPop would be a smart choice.
- Sells various products such as delta-8 gummies, delta-8 oil, delta-8 flowers, and delta-8 cartridges.
- Products available in a variety of flavors.
- Common flavors include strawberry, cookies, tangerine, grape, peppermint, watermelon.
- Less common ones include such as Northern Lights and Blue Dream.
- Products do not contain additional toxic substances or unnecessary chemicals.
- Use organically cultivated hemp.
- Products undergo lab testing by third-party agents.
- Informative website.
- Website details list of available products, what each one has to offer and what the procedure for making them is.
- Website talks about which product you should select.
- Website contains essential information about how the company conducts its business and what it values in its products.
- A good starting point for those new to the cannabis world.
- Has a lot of basic information on its website, which helps clarify any confusion new consumers may have.
- Offers perks such as free shipping.
- You can get a refund by returning the product within 30 days.
- Has a customer service team that you can contact via email.
- BudPop was created by a group of young people who were previously consumers.
- Creators have a good idea of what customers expect from them and how to appease them.
- High-quality and original products with never seen flavors.
- Sells edibles, flowers, oils, and cartridges.
- Uses organically grown hemp with no GMOs involved.
- Third parties have tested out all the products.
- No cutting agents present in the product.
- Fast and free shipping.
- Has a 30-day money-back policy.
- You can only buy products online; the site has no in-person alternative.
- Newer companies may find it difficult to find as many reviews as from other sites.
BudPop was founded last year, in 2021. While BudPop is not as famous as the other names on the list, it has managed to attract a fair amount of customers in only a year. It is fair to say it has carved out a niche for themselves and it is an upcoming brand in the delta-8 market.
The customer reviews for BudPop may not be large in number as compared to other companies, but they are overwhelmingly positive. You can check BudPop’s reviews on sites like Judge Me. BudPop has been praised not only for high-quality products but also for its originality.
People talked about how its products are good for helping decrease any pain you may have and uplifting your mood when you are down. People who use BudPop for their delta-8 needs were very enthusiastic in recommending it to other users.
#3. Hollyweed – Trusted Weed Vendors For Delta 8 Products
Are you looking for a popular, already established brand to buy delta-8 goods from? Then look no further because you have your business. Hollyweed first catches your attention with its name and then with the high-quality products it sells. Its many organic hemp-derived products have attracted millions of buyers.
Hollyweed not only has some of the best products on the market, but they are also very transparent about how they run their company. Thus, consumers know exactly how the products they are buying are made and how organic they are. You can find all the information on the sources of their ingredients on Hollyweed’s website.
- Organically obtained ingredients.
- Contains no artificial chemicals.
- Third parties cross-check Hollyweed’s products via lab tests.
- Lab tests can be accessed through Hollyweed’s website.
- One of the most transparent companies.
- Website contains information on weed and hemp that users may not know,
- such as particular effects, optimum dosages, etc.
- Sells various goods such as gummies, oils, flowers, vape cartridges, rolls, and tinctures.
- Other than delta-8, Hollyweed sells CBD and HHC products.
- Has policies for their customer’s comfort
- All shipping for domestic orders is free.
- You get a refund if you get a faulty product or the wrong order, and you report it within 30 days.
- Impressive customer service team
Team can advise you on what you should buy.
- Highly reputable brand.
- Has managed to attract millions of customers.
- Vast product catalog specializing in CBD, Delta-8, and HHC.
- All ingredients are organically grown.
- No additional chemicals are added.
- Third parties test all the goods.
- Free shipping.
- Money-back guarantee if a faulty product is reported within 30 days.
- Some products may be weak for high tolerance users.
- Not very punctual with orders.
Hollyweed has millions of buyers all over America, which shows they are a reliable and reputable brand. After all, if its products were of low quality and ineffective, would it have such a following? Hollyweed received positive reviews on most online sites. Many picked it as their top delta-8 brand because of its potency, affordability, and safety. The company’s transparent nature also made customers feel safe about their purchases.
The customer service was also regarded as warm and helpful in informing consumers about particular products and helping them select one according to their needs.
We checked reviews on TrustPilot and found more than 80% of people rated Hollyweed either excellent or good. Most customers said they got the desired effect from the products they ordered. The gummies received particular praise for their ability to relieve pain and soothe the body. A few remarked that the decrease in swelling was so stark their friends noticed a difference too.
The few complaints from buyers were regarding shipping and how they received their product late or not at all. However, many of these posts received direct replies from Hollyweed’s team who addressed the grievance. They explained that when a product fails to reach you, it is usually because the system is unable to properly pinpoint or read your location. Hollyweed reaches out to customers in such cases, asking them to resolve the issue. Thus, the client must be careful and not miss any messages from them.
How We Chose The Best Weed Delivery Services Online?
There are tons of online sites to buy weed online and stores selling different Delta-8 THC products. So how did we decide on 3 particular businesses out of a huge variety? There are many factors we took into consideration while making our list.
All the sites we selected function online and have easy to access and operate stores. Ordering online is safe, convenient, and private. You can browse at your leisure from the comfort of your house without worrying about wasting time. Comparing the products and prices of various stores is also easier online.
- Types of Weed Products
We chose stores with a wide variety of goods, flowers, oils, cartridges, and more. You may not find these in local stores, but online, you have a lot of variety to choose from. We have picked stores that have a lot of products available in a multitude of flavors. You have hundreds of options to choose from.
- Delta-8 flowers are made by choosing premium hemp flowers and then
- coating them with delta-8 oils and infusing them with it.
- You use them by smoking them in either rolls, bongs, or joints.
- You must grind the flower to be able to use it in a bong.
- You can use a hemp wick instead of a regular flame for an added kick.
- Oil tinctures are used to alleviate pain.
- They come in a bottle which you must shake before using, then use a dropper to place a few drops under your tongue and keep them there for a few minutes.
- The drops are absorbed into the blood vessels.
- You can also swallow it directly, mix the oil with a drink or rub a few drops into your skin.
- Gummies are available in different flavors, and they get you high sometime after you eat them.
- The time can be from half an hour to an hour, the slowest on our list of products. This is because they travel through the digestive system, not the circulatory or respiratory system.
- They are a popular choice for those looking to get high for recreational purposes as they boost creativity and take some time to give you a high instead of all at once.
- Vape cartridges are added in vape pens, and they too come in many unique flavors.
- You can get high using them by inhaling, and you will immediately feel yourself start to relax.
- Vape pens are perfect for those looking to relax after a long tiring day at work; you can lounge around with a vape pen, inhaling when you want to keep the relaxed feeling going.
3. Lab Testing by Third Parties
To trust an online weed dispensary, you must have absolute proof that their work is legal and does not compromise on safety or quality. Companies make claims of both all the time, but how do you know for certain they are true? The stores on our list undergo testing by third parties and have the results published on their website. Thus you know they are not making false claims about their products but that all they are saying has been verified via test results.
Third-party lab testing should be one of the first things you look for in a company specializing in delta-8 products. As important as unwinding is, your health comes first. Lab tests from parties not affiliated with the brand prove that any chemicals added during the weed-making process have been removed.
Companies that have nothing to hide will always be eager to show you how clean their process is. Thus, if a company does not talk about its process in enough detail, it would be best if you moved on to another site.
4. Customer Service
All the sites on our list have excellent customer service, which works through either phone or email. You can ask the workers which product would suit you, how they work and what exactly you are hoping to find from their stores.
Our selected sites offer very reasonable pricing for their goods. The pricing cannot be called cheap, but given that we have selected high-quality brands, the price is very reasonable. Our 3 selected stores also do not charge you for any domestic shipping, and they have a 30-day return policy, in which case you get a full refund.
Manufacturing weed is a lengthy process, and harmful chemicals may be added in some process steps. The stores we picked assure us they do not add any such products and prove it through their lab testing reports.
The hemp used by our selected sites is also organically grown with the source mentioned on the website. Organically grown hemp means it contains no GMOs or harmful products.
Buying Guide – Weed Dispensaries To Order Marijuana:
Everyone has the right to enjoy themselves and relax after a long day of work. Or, you may want to use weed for recreational and even medical purposes. The important thing is to be careful about the brand you are buying the weed from. All the brands in our list follow regulations and thus are legal. They are effective but do not contain a higher quality of THC than is prescribed. Here are some things you should look out for when searching for weed
Third-Party Lab Testing
The manufacturing process of delta-8 brands such as weed involves many chemicals. They are necessary to ensure that the correct reactions take place. But, after the process is finished, these chemicals must be purged from the final weed compound. Many companies try to extract delta-8 from the cannabis plant illegally because the legal process is too long.
All these best places for buying weed claim to have safe products with no harmful substances. This is well and good, but you cannot be expected to take a company’s word for it for a matter as serious as your health. Thus, we strongly recommend going to the website to check if the product has been approved by third parties who are not affiliated with the brand.
A third-party test checks if any harmful chemicals are still present in the compound or whether they have all been removed. It would be best to opt for transparent brands that do not hesitate to publish results on their website like the ones we have mentioned in our list.
Brand Reputation and Reviews
We all know the internet is not a reliable place. However, when trying out something new, reviews, advice, and recommendations from people are always welcome. Before deciding on a company, you can check the feedback customers have left for it on google reviews or other sites.
Hollyweed and Exhale Wellness are both established brands and thus have a lot of reviews online, even for specific products. On the other hand, BudPop is an upcoming brand, and it only opened last year, so it may not have that many reviews. Still, you can ask around on online forums, and social media for feedback from customers who have used it before or regularly use it. If you are comfortable, you can even ask your family and friends to ask around for reviews.
A brand’s reputation is more often than not directly proportional to the quality of its wares and the services it provides. Thus, it is better not to give any abysmally rated companies the benefit of the doubt. Stick to companies you have heard positive reviews about as they will have a better chance of meeting your requirements.
Looking into the ingredients of any cannabis-related merch you buy is essential. As we mentioned previously, there are always harmful chemicals added to making weed, as, without them, the process would not work. They must be removed after the final step involving them is finished. Thus, it would help if you looked at the ingredients to make sure no toxic chemicals are present. This can also be confirmed by third-party testing.
Another vital thing is to ensure the weed you buy comes from an organic source with no GMOs involved in its cultivation. The brands on our list are all transparent and work with organic farms to cultivate hemp. They keep an eye on the process starting from planting until cultivation, to ensure it is completely organic.
Another important thing to consider is how well a brand treats customers. The brands on our list will offer you free shipping and a 30 day return guarantee. The customer service is also friendly and efficient, all working via email. Exhale Wellness’ customer service also functions via phone, giving it the edge in this category.
Types of Products
You may want to use weed for recreational purposes, medical purposes, or relaxation. Whatever the purpose is, you will require different products for each; for example, delta-8 oils are the most suited for medical needs. It is thus better to opt for a site that gives you the option to purchase delta-8 in many different forms to select one after carefully going over your options. Exhale Wellness, BudPop, and Hollyweed all sell weed in different forms.
FAQs Regarding Buying Weed In DC:
What are Cutting Agents?
Cutting agents are used to dilute drugs and are less expensive than the drug itself. These increase profits for the seller as they sell a cheaper product marketed as a high-quality one.
How Do Different Delta-8 Products Work?
- Flowers: Delta-8 flowers are made by choosing premium hemp flowers and then coating them with delta-8 oils and infusing them with it. You use them by smoking them in either rolls, bongs, or joints. You must grind the flower to be able to use it in a bong. You can use a hemp wick instead of a regular flame for an added kick.
- Oils: Oil tinctures are used to relieve pain. They come in a bottle which you must shake before using, then use a dropper to place a few drops under your tongue and keep them there for a few minutes. You can also swallow it directly, mix the oil with a drink or rub a few drops into your skin.
- Gummies: Gummies are available in different flavors, and they get you high sometime after you eat them. The time can be from half an hour to an hour. They are a popular choice for those looking to get high for recreational purposes as it boosts creativity and takes some time to give you the “high” feeling.
- Vape cartridges: Vape cartridges are added to vape pens, and they too come in many unique flavors. You can get high using them by inhaling, and you will immediately feel yourself start to relax. Vape pens are perfect for those looking to relax after a long tiring day at work; you can sit with a vape pen and occasionally keep inhaling to let the relaxing feeling linger.
How High Can I Get from Using Delta-8 and Delta-9?
Delta-8 concentration in hemp is quite low, so while it is a psychoactive substance, its lower concentration makes it less effective. 10 mg of delta-8 is regarded as a sufficient amount for a dose.
Legal products must have a concentration of less than 0.3% delta-9 THC. Delta-9 is a psychoactive compound, and the lesser its concentration, the less high you get. It is best to keep a safe balance of health and satisfaction; thus, the concentration is kept low for your health, but it still gives you a relaxing feeling of contentment for your satisfaction.
However, concentration varies by-product, as does the effect they produce. Some are calming, while others are energizing. You can ask customer service for the exact effect of each product you are looking to buy.
How Long Will It Take Delta-8 THC to Get Me High?
- This is dependent on 2 things, the method you use to consume the drug and the product (both directly related).
- Vape pens take a few seconds to work and work via inhalation.
- Tinctures take a few minutes to start working.
- Edibles take around half an hour or even an hour, depending on the strength of the dose.
Smoking weed and inhaling it is the quickest way to get high.
Are There Any Side Effects from Consuming Delta-8?
Delta-8 THC is safe in moderation. Thus, be sure to follow the guidelines set by the manufacturer. The recommended dosage is mostly mentioned on the product, and if it is not, you can always call or email customer service to inquire about it.
If you take too much delta-8, your eyes may start feeling itchy, your mouth dry, and instead of relaxed, you will feel anxious and, in extreme cases, paranoid. Do not take delta-8 lightly because it is a legal compound, and be safe while using it.
What Are the Differences and Similarities Between Delta-8 and Delta-9?
The differences between the 2 are:
- Delta-8 THC is made from hemp plants, while Delta-9 THC is made from marijuana plants. Both are species of the cannabis plant.
- Delta-9 THC is considered to be two times as strong as delta-8 THC and includes side effects such as paranoia, while delta-8 THC simply relaxes you.
- Delta-9 THC affects motor functions while Delta-8 THC does not.
- Delta-8 THC is legal, while over 0.3% concentration of Delta-9 THC is illegal.
The similarities include that the plants they are derived from have similar makeups, including terpenes, chlorophyll, CBD, CBG, and CBN, among other compounds.
What is the difference between THC, CBD, and HHC?
- THC has 2 types, delta-8 and delta-9, derived from the hemp and marijuana plants, respectively.
- HHC is made by the hydrogenation of delta-9 THC.
- CBD is found in abundance in the hemp plant and has no psychoactive properties.
Concluding – Where To Buy Weed Online In 2022?
Now that you have read through the article, we hope you feel comfortable with the idea of how to buy weed online and with its usage. Whether you are a newbie or a veteran looking to make a switch, you have a place as a customer in this market. Keep in mind that this is all legal as well as safe for your health. In fact many people use delta-8 weed for medicinal purposes as well as recreational purposes.
Whatever the need, you can be sure we have the brand for it. All these brands have received great attention in the market, even the newer ones. So if you ever need to buy weed online, visit their websites, browse through their stores and pick the product that matches your needs. Then sit back and smoke your worries away!
These brands are also promoted by Islandnow
This article is sponsored content. No endorsement by The Times of Israel of advertiser products or services, real or implied, is intended. The Times of Israel editorial team did not contribute to this article.