On May 14-16, 2019, MIXiii-BIOMED, the leading event of Israel’s life science industry will mark its 18th anniversary. Throughout the years, this conference has emerged as the main annual meeting place for representatives of Israel’s healthcare industry with their colleagues from around the word. Previous successful conferences hosted over 6,000 industry executives, scientists, physicians, engineers and investors, with approximately 1,000 of the participants coming from over 45 countries.
As in previous years, the conference will focus on diagnosis, monitoring and treatment, but this year it will also expand the scope and range of topics to include prevention and rehabilitation, thus exploring the full spectrum of healthcare.
Join us, and apply to deliver an oral presentation at one of the following conference’s tracks (each consisting of invited speakers/panels along with company presentations):
- Gene Editing and Gene Therapy: The Next Frontier in Human Health
- Deep Diving: The Role of Artificial Intelligence and Digital Health in Medicine
- Personalized Medicine and Digital Health: Lessons Learned and Challenges Ahead
- Transformative Cancer Therapies
- Tango of the Two: Academia and Industry
- Prevention and Rehabilitation: Should the Underdog Begin Barking?
- New Modalities of Cell Therapies: Revolutionizing the Way We Treat Diseases
- Disruptive and Advanced Medical Devices
- Cannabis’ Therapeutic Promise: Hope or Hype?
Apply today and promote your company and business!
HOW TO APPLY:
You are invited to submit an abstract using the online form and instructions found on the event’s website.
All applications will be reviewed by the chairperson/s of the relevant track and the conference’s scientific committee, which will select the companies to participate in the various tracks.
Presenting authors must hold one of the following positions: chairperson, CEO, CFO, COO, CSO, VP BD, VP R&D, or general manager.
The registration fee for presenters of accepted abstracts will be covered for the day of the presentation and presenters will be automatically registered to the conference. If the presenter wishes to attend the conference on any of the other two days, then online registration for any additional days must be completed.