25 hurt after inhaling chlorine vapors at northern Israel pool

Some 25 people, some of them children, have required medical treatment after inhaling chlorine vapors at a pool in the town of Kfar Vradim in northern Israel, according to emergency groups.

The Magen David Adom ambulance service says 23 of them have been taken to hospitals in light condition, suffering from breathing difficulties.

Police say some have reported stinging eyes and vomiting. It adds that officers have detained a truck driver who had filled the chlorine tank.

Never miss breaking news on Israel
Get notifications to stay updated
You're subscribed