ISRAEL AT WAR - DAY 149

search

Netanyahu, Gallant blame Iran for terror wave: ‘All options are on the table’

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu (right) and Defense Minister Yoav Gallant issue a statement from the scene of a terror shooting near the West Bank city of Hebron, August 21, 2023. (GPO)
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu (right) and Defense Minister Yoav Gallant issue a statement from the scene of a terror shooting near the West Bank city of Hebron, August 21, 2023. (GPO)

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Defense Minister Yoav Gallant blame Iran for the surge in terror attacks.

Giving a live statement from the scene of an attack earlier in the day in which a woman was shot dead and a man seriously wounded, Netanyahu  says, “We are in the midst of a terrorist onslaught that is being encouraged, directed, and financed by Iran and its proxies.”

“We are working around the clock to catch the murderers,” Netanyahu says.

“The most significant change on the ground is related to Iranian financing and intent,” Gallant adds.

“Iran is looking for any way to harm the citizens of Israel. We will take several actions that will restore security to the citizens of Israel,” Gallant says, adding that “all options are on the table.”

Never miss breaking news on Israel
Get notifications to stay updated
You're subscribed
image
Register for free
and continue reading
Registering also lets you comment on articles and helps us improve your experience. It takes just a few seconds.
Already registered? Enter your email to sign in.
Please use the following structure: example@domain.com
Or Continue with
By registering you agree to the terms and conditions. Once registered, you’ll receive our Daily Edition email for free.
Register to continue
Or Continue with
Log in to continue
Sign in or Register
Or Continue with
check your email
Check your email
We sent an email to you at .
It has a link that will sign you in.