An Israeli woman who was wounded in a car-ramming attack in Barcelona arrived in Israel and was taken to the Soroka Medical Center in the southern city of Beersheba, the hospital said Friday.
Her condition was listed as light and stable, and she was suffering from bruises in several locations, according to the hospital.
The woman, in her 50s, was released home later on Friday afternoon. There were no further details released on her identity or why she was not treated in Spain.
Also Friday the Foreign Ministry said there was now only one Israeli citizen listed as unaccounted for, however, they said the chances he was one of the victims of the attack was increasingly slim.
Immediately after the attack the ministry had a list of 28 Israelis feared missing, but they had managed to make contact with all but one.
Israel’s envoy in Spain, Daniel Kutner, told Israel Radio that diplomats had been dispatched to hospitals to ensure no Israelis were among those hurt or killed.
On Thursday, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu sent his condolences to the Spanish people in the wake of the Islamic State-claimed vehicular attack.
“Israel condemns the terrorist attack in Barcelona. On behalf of the citizens of Israel, I send condolences to families of the victims and wish a speedy recovery to the injured,” Netanyahu said in a statement.
Meanwhile, Catalonian emergency services said the number of people wounded in the Barcelona attack and in another attack in the resort city of Cambrils has risen to 130.
Of these, 30 people are listed in serious condition and 17 are in life-threatening condition.
Citizens from 34 different countries were wounded in the attacks, according to Spanish authorities.
Thursday’s van attack in Barcelona killed at least 13 people, and one woman was killed early Friday in Cambrils when a car ploughed into pedestrians there.
Police fatally shot five suspects in Cambrils. Officials say the van driver is still on the run. Unconfirmed media reports named the driver as Moussa Oukabir, 17.
His brother Driss Oukabir, of Moroccan origin, was named by Spanish media as one of the two people detained in Ripoll.
Police said two suspects arrested Thursday, including one from Alcanar, were a Spanish national from Melilla, a Spanish-run Mediterranean seafront enclave in North Africa, and the other a Moroccan.