Two young girls and five adults were lightly hurt early Thursday in a building fire in Holon.
The children and one adult were taken to Tel Aviv’s Ichilov Medical Center.
The fire at the building on Hatayasim Street was believed to have been caused by a short-circuit linked to a malfunctioning electric bicycle battery charger.
The street was briefly closed as rescuers evacuated the building and put out the fire. It has since been reopened.
The fire comes a day after an apartment fire in Jerusalem that left an 82-year-old woman and her 30-year-old son seriously hurt, and another woman, 68, lightly hurt.