Hadashot news publishes the list of requirements that European Broadcasting Union sent to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu for Israel to host next year’s Eurovision song contest.
- Granting entry visas to participants and fans regardless of political views.
- Unrestricted travel around Israel regardless political views, religion, or sexual orientation.
- Free press access and commitment to free expression for all participants and udelegations.
- Removal of all religious restrictions, including holding rehearsals on Shabbat.
- Complete independence from the Kan public broadcaster in editing the broadcast.