The webinar will be streamed live on this page today at 11:30 EST / 6:30 p.m. Israel.
Hon. Isaac Herzog, President of the State of Israel
Prof. Itai Sened, Dean of the Faculty of Social Sciences and Head of the Boris Mints Institute, Tel Aviv University
Ms. Andrea Wine, Member of the Tel-Aviv University Board of Governors
18:30 (Israel time) |11:30am EST Rationale of the webinar
- Dr. Sandrine Boudana, Head of the Herzog Institute, TAU
18:40 (Israel time) | 11:40 EST Panelists’ talks
- Alan Johnson, British political theorist and activist, Research fellow at the Britain and Israel Communications and Research Center
What is the situation in European countries? The UK as an example.
- Viviane Teitelbaum, Member of the Belgium Parliament
The role of European policies and politics: Can we still hope for efficient measures?
- Marc Neugröschel, Journalist and researcher
The role of the media: part of the problem and/or part of the solution?
19:10 Israel time | 12:10 EST Open discussion
- Moderator: Dr. Sandrine Boudana, Head of the Herzog Institute, Tel Aviv University
For further details and registration: https://www.bmiglobalsolutions.org/